Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Generation of Seattle Experiments

I was born with jaundice. I wonder if my head was smashed in and that's why my mom didn't want my brother to be born at a public hospital.

I was born at the same hospital my son was born at, where they practice "bone setting" and cranial manipulation, and my guess, is that they got the idea from Seattle.

I'm just sure that the Children's hospital in Seattle really cared about my parents first baby. They cared so much they killed him and then disposed of the evidence.

Then they went after me and crushed my skull where they wanted it crushed. I had an extremely severe form of jaundice, and, like my son, had to be under biliribuin lights.

It wasn't genetic. I was born in 1974, the same year Seattle was hosting "bone setting" events for all the doctors. And it's also about the time a lot more research about this was done for mind control groups.

I have a couple of Bibles in my house, and George Orwell's "1984" which I haven't even read yet. I skimmed enough to know what they mean by "thought police".

So yeah, they had me under bilirubin lights for a long time because my body was breaking down the bilirubin, and this explains why my mother wasn't able to breastfeed me very long. I probably had the same pains in my head that my son had. If I was waking up every couple of minutes to nurse, I don't blame her.

My brother was kept away from the hospitals.

And actually, after all this initial crap, we were kept away from doctors and hospitals, period. And it was smart. What my parents knew was that there were some WHACKED out mad-doctor-scientists that wanted to screw people up, experiment on them, or even poison them.

And we were almost never sick, not even with a cold. We were all extremely healthy, naturally. The first time I had to go to a doctor, was for my broken arm when I was a kid and then after that, I didn't go to a doctor until I was 23 years old and thought I was supposed to have a pap or women's check-up when I didn't even need it bc I was a virgin. I didn't know. Oh, yeah, my neck injury...I was hospitalized for that. But that's about it.

It would be interesting to know how many kids around that time were born with head injuries and subsequent jaundice. I mean, given the amount of interest some groups had in "bone setting", I would like to know.

What about Marshall Mathers. Did he have jaundice and head injuries when he was born? others? royal families? what do they do with the royals? do they choose for themselves or does the government choose for them.

No comments: